About Abdul K. Mohamed
Abdul K. Mohamed
Mr. Kiswili has several years’ experience in professional firms. He has been involved in the Post-IPO set-up processes, and share allotment process including reconciliation with selling agents. He currently manages the Mumias Sugar Company share register, which includes a special unit for shares relating to over 60,000 outgrower shareholders.
He has extensive experience in the Shares registration processes for various companies, and has participated in the following projects:
- Mumias Sugar Company Ltd – IPO 2001
- TPS Eastern Africa Ltd – Share Swap 2005
- KenGen IPO – October 2005 to May 2006
- Eveready IPO (October to December 2006)
- Mumias Sugar Company Offer for Sale (November 2006 to January 2007)
- Standard Newspapers Group – Bonus Issue 2007
- Safaricom IPO 2008
- KMA PPO 2010
- TNB PPO 2010
TPS Eastern Africa Ltd- Bonus and Rights issue (ongoing)
Mr. Kiswili holds a Bachelor of Arts Degree economics option and is also a holder of the Part One of ACCA and also has a Masters Degree from Moi University. Mr Kiswili is a dedicated and dynamic person who played a key role in the Mumias Sugar Co. Ltd, KenGen,Safaricom IPO’s and the KenGen PIBO.